Had a fun new year's in Atl! We started the night out at Scott's -
I was going to wear a leopard print F21 dress I got in Charleston while there for Chrissy's bachelorette trip, but at the last minute changed my mind to something sparkly. Wore a blue skirt from K-la (love that store), tank from JCrew, blazer from F21, black pumps from Target and Allison gave me that headband for my last birthday.
I was going to wear a leopard print F21 dress I got in Charleston while there for Chrissy's bachelorette trip, but at the last minute changed my mind to something sparkly. Wore a blue skirt from K-la (love that store), tank from JCrew, blazer from F21, black pumps from Target and Allison gave me that headband for my last birthday.
We had tons of food! Chrissy's good friend from college made us lots of delish stuff like spinach dip covered in bacon, baked brie and these flaky sausage cups.
Pony got herself a Speedy earlier that day with her Christmas $
Dramatic champagne opening (I was trying to capture Scott in the background who 1 second earlier was drinking straight from the bottle haha)
Intense...
Bat wore her Pam jacket
Bat nuzzling the kitty
At Whiskey Blue we sat at a reserved table the whole night that we definitely hadn't reserved or paid for, no one ever kicked us off it, great way to start the new year ;)
Rach came in from Ky that day and we had been in touch about trying to meet up at some point but we both happened to end up at the same place with our separate group of friends, yay!

New year's day consisted of sleeping until about noon, going for a long run then seeing Sherlock Holmes with Bat at CineBistro, the new theater in Brookhaven where you can eat dinner during the movie. It is so nice, like a million times better than noisy and gross Fork and Screen in Buckhead. I will be seeing as many movies there as I can, and bonus you have to be 18 to go so I will def be seeing Twilight and Hunger Games there!
2 comments:
um, friend. First you looked so beautiful on New Years! Second, you must take me to this movie theater - it sounds a million times better than Atlantic Station. Ok, that is all. love you, xoxo
Rach and Ashley, you look so pretty!
Post a Comment