Very hard to get up this morning despite my slightly earlier than usual bedtime last night. I had a great weekend, one of those weekends with just the right balance of fun stuff out and about and some time to relax and unwind.
Friday after work met some of my animal friends (soo weird I know haha) out for dinner and then out for a birthday. Buckhead Pizza definitely hit the spot. (first meal of my out of control eating weekend)
Friday after work met some of my animal friends (soo weird I know haha) out for dinner and then out for a birthday. Buckhead Pizza definitely hit the spot. (first meal of my out of control eating weekend)
Pony wearing Kitty's glasses, Kitty refused to have his picture taken that night. He deleted the ones we took of him :(
Random pic...Love those earrings you gave me for Christmas Allison, I have been wearing them a lot! And that is new'ish Aveda lipstick in berry.
No I didn't just happen to catch him for a moment holding Chrissy's new Speedy, this went on the majority of the night at the Ivy, haha -
Slept in late on Saturday, did some cleaning then went for a run along my usual route. (felt amazing outside) My fellow runner friend Rachel (who has been into running much longer than me) recommended the Nike GPS app and I just got it a few weeks ago and love it, it tells your distance and speed and pretty much anything else. Dinner that night at the Oceanaire, my first time eating there and it was SO good, prob the best seafood I've had in Atl. Then I went to a fundraising event that night that was casino themed and my ignorance for playing craps and Texas Holdem was on full display. I'll spare you everything I did on Sunday, I know you all just love to hear all the details of my exciting life ;)
Some randomness for your Monday...
I got this pink pig calendar for my desk, presh. In case I haven't mentioned it before Chrissy and I desperately want sibling teacup piglets, her's will be named Bit Bit Wiggles and mine will be Bent Bent Squirmy.
Some randomness for your Monday...
I got this pink pig calendar for my desk, presh. In case I haven't mentioned it before Chrissy and I desperately want sibling teacup piglets, her's will be named Bit Bit Wiggles and mine will be Bent Bent Squirmy.
You are never fully dressed until you wear a smile - Words to live by...
Okay maybe I'll share a little bit about my Sunday :) I went to Roswell to celebrate my dad's birthday. We watched the Secretariat and it was really good, I didn't even fall asleep despite watching it during my regularly scheduled Sunday afternoon nap time. After that I ate she-crab soup and chicken potpie at the the Salt Factory in downtown Roswell, oh and then ate an embarrassingly big yogurt from Menchie's, whipped cream, vanilla wafers and cookie dough on top :( I wasn't kidding about my bad eating weekend. One app I definitely do NOT like is the MyFitnessPal app where you record everything you eat and your exercise and then it totals how many calories you're allowed for the rest of the day based on how much weight you want to lose. A coworker who dramatically sits and eats celery sticks at his desk everyday recommended it to me. Yeah we def had Mexican and Yoforia for lunch on Friday :)
Watching it made me miss Ky!

My dad, "Excited about the big game tomorrow night?"
Me, "What game?"
But I could tell you Beyonce had her baby today...
Me, "What game?"
But I could tell you Beyonce had her baby today...
I suppose I will turn it on while doing the treadmill tonight
2 comments:
Yeah, I live in the LSU football madness and I still had no idea that they lost...
you look pretty in that pic! and love the pig calendar haha....caleb got a solar system one that he insists on putting up somewhere "visible" in our house :-/
Post a Comment