Ohhh Monday, you again. I had a relaxing, productive weekend filled with errands, sleeping, eating out, babysitting (hadn't babysat in years!), church, a long run in the park... so I can't complain too much.
Friday night Hayley/Bat and I walked over to Lenox for dinner and some shopping. Neither of us felt like doing a whole lot. She was exhausted from having seen the midnight showing of the final Harry Potter the night before and I was tired just because I'm always tired Friday nights. On my way over to meet her I get the following texts from Bat -
"OMG come to bebe"
"They have the Pam jacket!!!!!!"
This is the Pam jacket
Friday night Hayley/Bat and I walked over to Lenox for dinner and some shopping. Neither of us felt like doing a whole lot. She was exhausted from having seen the midnight showing of the final Harry Potter the night before and I was tired just because I'm always tired Friday nights. On my way over to meet her I get the following texts from Bat -
"OMG come to bebe"
"They have the Pam jacket!!!!!!"
This is the Pam jacket

We love Pam. She makes me want to get restylane in my lips and wear black leather everyday. And lock people in a dungeon and torture them. Kidding! hehe ;)
So yes Bat got her jacket and I must say that it looks pretty fab on her. Now too bad she's not a vampire who works at Fangtasia. Tight black leather doesn't fit so well during the day at an ad agency, although no one would have any qualms about it.
So yes Bat got her jacket and I must say that it looks pretty fab on her. Now too bad she's not a vampire who works at Fangtasia. Tight black leather doesn't fit so well during the day at an ad agency, although no one would have any qualms about it.

A couple of things I've been loving -
When I got my hair cut about a month ago at the Van Michael Salon, my hairdresser recommended I get this Aveda hair mask to keep my hair from looking like dry straw, which was how it looked pre-appointment. I really like it and I've also been trying to not blow dry my hair as much.
When I got my hair cut about a month ago at the Van Michael Salon, my hairdresser recommended I get this Aveda hair mask to keep my hair from looking like dry straw, which was how it looked pre-appointment. I really like it and I've also been trying to not blow dry my hair as much.
My friend Hannah recommended these Think Thin bars, love 'em! They've got a whopping 20 grams of protein, perf before an after work spin class when I don't get home until after 8 pm.
I didn't see HP this weekend, it's on my agenda for next weekend. I.cannot.wait.

Baby Ron, Harry and Hermione from the first movie!

Can you even believe there's been 8 movies?! I love all of their faces in this shot, haha.

When I walked by Bat's desk this morning she said, "Hey let's go to Bermuda next weekend!" Who knows what brought that on. Yeah not going to happen, but fun to think about! For like a second before feeling depressed...

This is what I'm going to be doing next weekend, working on a Habitat for Humanity build. I haven't worked on any Habitat homes since I worked as a housing counselor through AmeriCorps three years ago, so should be a um, enriching experience. Who wants to go with me?!

Just a preview of Chrissy's lingerie shower - "Cirque de Lingerie" that Bat, a couple other girls and I are throwing her in a few weeks...
Some of the latest songs I've been running to -
Beyonce - Run the World (Girls)
Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
Tinie Tempah - Written in the Stars
The Veronicas - Untouched
The Killers - Human
Britney Spears - How I Roll
Beyonce - Run the World (Girls)
Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
Tinie Tempah - Written in the Stars
The Veronicas - Untouched
The Killers - Human
Britney Spears - How I Roll

Bat and I discovered "crackle nail polish" Friday night at Sephora. You can't really see it that well but my nails have a green undercoat with the silver that Bat bought over it. I showed my office mate Gale this morning thinking she'd be in awe of it but she was like, "Oh yeah crackle polish." Apparently her seven year-old daughters are on the cutting edge of nail polish trends. She didn't even know about tinted moisturizer until I told her so how did she know about that?

How cute is this tee that the Harlem Boob Trotters got to wear to our events?! I got really excited about buying it because I've put myself on a shopping ban and I got a rush buying something.

3 comments:
I want that jacket!!! And I've never heard of that nail polish- I'll def look for it in Sephora next time...
I love your pink shirt--so cute!
I just saw that jacket because I'm catching up on True Blood! Ahh, please don't restylene your lips!! I keep thinking how weird she talks because of it. Also cannot wait for The Help!!!
Post a Comment