Wednesday, September 21

Trotter Update!

I can't believe the Atlanta 3-Day is just one month from today! eek!

Our fundraiser at HOBNOB, appropriately named Beers for Boobs, last Monday night went great! Big props to Alexis who ran point on the event.We raised some $, awareness and was a pretty fun Monday night out!

Sheena and I playing our parts well


Our station where we drew our last few raffle items



Former coworkers, Alexis and Allison (Alexis and I used to work together and Allison is my current coworker, oh the world of advertising...)

Align Center
Go Trotters!!! Love these girls!


And the Trotters love Allison and Mark, 2 of our biggest supporters!


And Patrick, who won not 1 but 2 raffle items!


If you haven't been to HOBNOB yet I highly recommend it, this was the Trotters' dinner -


Our awesome logo designed by Alexis's husband, Brandon Rhodes


Fundraiser #3 is this Saturday, Sept. 24. We're having a big yard sale at Louisa's parents house who live close to the Marietta downtown square. It is such a cute area with tons of shops and restaurants. So far we have lots of great stuff at great prices, and we'll have treats and drinks for sale, too!

We'll be out from about 8am to 3pm this Saturday, 26 Hillside Ave, Marietta

Hard at work getting ready this past weekend -



I wasn't kidding when I said there will be great deals, who wants a miniature schnauzer for just a $1?! Louisa you wouldn't be mad if I sold Murphy, would you? ;-)


Murphy and Maggie will be there!


Don't worry Murphy your mom would never let me sell you!

1 comment:

sarah said...

good luck with the yard sale! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails