Rach and her Nashville bestie's came to the Atl last weekend to celebrate her 26th birthday! Sorry just now getting around to blogging all the bossiness that went down!
Friday night ready to go out for dinner and drinks
Drinks at 5 Seasons Brewery
Autumn, Maggie and Courtney - I felt like I'd known them a really long time!
We asked the waiter to give her a lap dance but they gave her this instead
Then on to Ormsby's
You don't have to love us, you don't even have to like us, but you will respect us! Rach was about to laugh, haha
Not my best haha
Yeah that's right we're the bitches you love to hate!
We made lots of new friends there like this really cool guy in a cape
Party in the back!
I just wish Rach would let us know how she's feeling more often
Then a few of us went to Fado where this happened -

The story - We were tearing it up on the dance floor when I decided I was tired and wanted to sit down. I sat at that table where there was a birthday party and was offered some cake. At the time sounded great so I thought hey why not. Autumn and Courtney look over at me sitting at a random table with people I don't know eating their cake. And that lady so did not seem that scary at the time. Apparently I thought it was my birthday.
Saturday was Rach's birthday! We hung out at my pool then I gave her her birthday present and we ate CamiCakes :)

The story - We were tearing it up on the dance floor when I decided I was tired and wanted to sit down. I sat at that table where there was a birthday party and was offered some cake. At the time sounded great so I thought hey why not. Autumn and Courtney look over at me sitting at a random table with people I don't know eating their cake. And that lady so did not seem that scary at the time. Apparently I thought it was my birthday.
Saturday was Rach's birthday! We hung out at my pool then I gave her her birthday present and we ate CamiCakes :)
Of course we had to have mexican for her birthday dinner, Cantina
After all these years we've still got it!
Cheers! Rach had some kind of fruity punch and the rest of us had skinny margs and sangria
I love my fajita friend!
Then to East Andrews, Rach's cider and giant birthday cake shot that she wouldn't take and wasn't at all dramatic about it.
Can you tell what we like to drink?
Just being gorillas!
So glad I got to spend time with my BB! It had been way too long. When did we get to be adults?!
Okay now get ready for one of my fav pics of Rach of all time. On Friday they went to the zoo and I was SO sad I couldn't go because I had to work. Here's one of the pics they took there -
Okay now get ready for one of my fav pics of Rach of all time. On Friday they went to the zoo and I was SO sad I couldn't go because I had to work. Here's one of the pics they took there -

No comments:
Post a Comment