Etc in Atl readers - Meet Snip!

Tim and Shana's 5 y/o rescue corgi they recently got, how sweet and cute is he?! I hear that he has lots of energy and likes to run back and forth in the kitchen. He also really likes to wear accessories, Tim said the other day he was sporting a bandana, harness and his diaper. That is one accessorized corgi!
Cuddling up next to our grandma's handmade afghan -
Cuddling up next to our grandma's handmade afghan -

And I'm sure you're now wondering , how does everyone's fav golden Jake feel about this new addition?
Well they had a rocky start, but they're well on their way to being best buds!
Oh hey guys, if you want to let us inside that would be cool!
Well they had a rocky start, but they're well on their way to being best buds!
Oh hey guys, if you want to let us inside that would be cool!


And Fredo, well she's still just doing her own thing. Apparently she is still queen of the house. And I'm very sad to hear that she has pinkeye right now :(

Baby ducks that are living in Chrissy's parent's yard -
Thirsty ducks, quack!

And a deer paid them a visit, too!


Baby bichon

Real or fake?

eeee!

1 comment:
I just love this one--you know how I love animals!
Great job with comments, too.
Post a Comment