Happy Friday! :D

It's been quite a busy week! Let's back up a couple days to this train wreck, let me set the scene-
Okay so Chrissy and I met up with some girls for drinks and dinner one night, not sure how it happened but the restaurant chosen was Noni's, an Italian restaurant and bar. The food and drinks were pretty good but it just so happens to be located smack downtown off Edgewood St., right next to the MLK memorial and Ebenezer Church. You may remember I went there with my dad and brother Chris over Christmas, and even on a weekday morning with them I was a little scared... So you can only imagine how Chrissy and I reacted to driving there by ourselves one night after work this week.
As we are pulling up to the restaurant I called Katy, the organizer of this little shin dig, to see where she parked ("Oh just in a back alley behind the restaurant," she told me. "Next to a kill park?!" was Chrissy's response), all the while Chrissy was snapping pics of the beautiful scenery with her phone to send to her husband, Matt. (who you know as baby bwown beayah) Well earlier in the week she had sent me a video of Matt intensely playing Call of Duty and it was accidentally still on video setting, so here is my whining in all its glory captured unknowingly -
Okay so Chrissy and I met up with some girls for drinks and dinner one night, not sure how it happened but the restaurant chosen was Noni's, an Italian restaurant and bar. The food and drinks were pretty good but it just so happens to be located smack downtown off Edgewood St., right next to the MLK memorial and Ebenezer Church. You may remember I went there with my dad and brother Chris over Christmas, and even on a weekday morning with them I was a little scared... So you can only imagine how Chrissy and I reacted to driving there by ourselves one night after work this week.
As we are pulling up to the restaurant I called Katy, the organizer of this little shin dig, to see where she parked ("Oh just in a back alley behind the restaurant," she told me. "Next to a kill park?!" was Chrissy's response), all the while Chrissy was snapping pics of the beautiful scenery with her phone to send to her husband, Matt. (who you know as baby bwown beayah) Well earlier in the week she had sent me a video of Matt intensely playing Call of Duty and it was accidentally still on video setting, so here is my whining in all its glory captured unknowingly -
Note to self: *try* not to sound like a 3 year old who's just had her chocolate milk taken away anymore.
Yeah venturing out of our area and routine is really not our thing...Don't worry we made it home safe and sound ;-)
Fro-yo update: Here is my latest yogurt creation I've been getting from Yoforia - The dark chocolate flavor made with Stevia that has just 15 calories an ounce topped with fruit - It's like dessert fondu! Only bad thing is the fruit is heavier so more $. I wish they made more flavors with Stevia!
Yeah venturing out of our area and routine is really not our thing...Don't worry we made it home safe and sound ;-)
Fro-yo update: Here is my latest yogurt creation I've been getting from Yoforia - The dark chocolate flavor made with Stevia that has just 15 calories an ounce topped with fruit - It's like dessert fondu! Only bad thing is the fruit is heavier so more $. I wish they made more flavors with Stevia!
Who's excited for Hunger Games and the Mad Men premier this weekend? ME!
Seeing HG tomorrow afternoon, yay!
Seeing HG tomorrow afternoon, yay!

And yay for Mad Men season 5 premiering Sunday night!
2 comments:
Awesome :)
So good to see you and to meet Chrissy!
(Can't wait for Mad Men either!)
Lol, that video....something tells me you prob wouldnt like going out in Cincinnati ;)
Post a Comment