Monday, March 26

Weekend Updates

Friday we grilled out and it was so nice! Burgers, hotdogs, grilled veggies, music and friends on a warm evening, happy!!


Pretty spring flowers growing on Scott/Kitty's rooftop


Saturday morning I went to an 8am hot yoga class thinking it wouldn't be as crowded as the 10am, WRONG - It was packed! It was my first time going in like a year and it definitely was not a pleasant experience. Way too many people crammed into a steam room, what's not to love? Plus I ate too close to going and didn't feel so great, a fun start to my Saturday!

But my day got better when I went to see Hunger Games with uber fan Allison and a couple others. It was so good! The actors did an amazing job and it did not feel 2 and a half hours long at all. It only made 155 million this weekend so I guess a few other people thought it was good, too ;-) Allison was cracking us up, I knew she was in for an emotional roller coaster when I caught her crying at the part when Pimrose's name was called, one of the first few scenes. But that wasn't quite as dramatic as the girl who spilled her entire large soda on the floor in front of us.

But we had a fun, relaxing girls' night ahead of us to celebrate Sheena's birthday!

Fruity martini's at Party Chic in downtown Roswell


The birthday girl and I with our tropical martini's


and now with intense flash (I have gotten a bit lazy about just taking pics with my phone)


After a delish dinner at Ceviche, one of my fav Mex restaurants where we consumed enough chips and queso and guacamole to not need to eat for the rest of the weekend, we headed back to Sheena's house to spend the night. Sheena and Ben bought their house a few months ago and have done tons of renovating. I am amazed at how much they have accomplished, it looks so new and modern and is very spacious!

Fit for a cavalier ;-)


Of course I snapped more pics of Austin than I did of us girls, here he is being so good waiting to be allowed to eat his treat.


Skinnygirl sangria!


Austin in his robe at breakfast the next morning


If he only knew how good he has it :-)


A couple other thoughts...

Go Cats!!! So wish all of my KY friends could have been here in Atl this weekend!

I really liked the Mad Men premier, so glad it's back on after it's 17 month hiatus.

Happy Birthday to Annie! Today is her 14th birthday, so hard to believe!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend(except the hot yoga--ugh!)
Go Cats!
Happy Birthday Annie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails