Finally ordered this armband so I can run with my phone without having to hold it. I've been listening to Pandora from my phone when I run and workout now and I love the Nike GPS app for running outside.

Loving the latest Nicki Minaj song, Starships, but I wear out songs so fast I'll probably hate it in a week and then it will be overplayed on the radio for the next year and I'll want to stick wine corks in my ears every time I hear it.
With warm weather here (has been in the 80's) I'm into making smoothies again!
spinach leaves + frozen strawberries + banana + orange juice
With warm weather here (has been in the 80's) I'm into making smoothies again!
spinach leaves + frozen strawberries + banana + orange juice
banana + almond butter + Chobani nonfat vanilla greek yogurt + organic skim milk (held me for a long time and through my lunchtime pilates class which is a feat, usually about to pass out from hunger the time I get done with the class)
Saw The Lorax last night, was very cute and entertaining!

Loved all the baby bwown beayah's!

Went to Target on my lunch break earlier this week and perused their swimsuits, straw hats and other summery clothes. I bought this dress and I just noticed online that it's plus size!!! For the record I am most definitely NOT loving this discovery :-( But I really like the dress and wondering if mine is plus size...I got it at the front of the women's clothing section so idk...I can't tell you how many times I have picked up a cute flowy top from there to then notice the maternity sign on the rack and quickly put it back like the item has just turned boiling hot, haha. I LOVE flowy, peasanty style clothes!
Speaking of summery clothes, I am beyond excited for a trip to Kiawah Island, SC over Easter weekend with 2 of my good girlfriends from college. Worked out for all of our schedules and I have been literally yearning for a relaxing beach trip. Can't wait to make some of these delish beachy drink recipes that I've pinned -Grapefruit mojiti - recipe here

Pomegranate and lime white wine spritzer - recipe here

Will be drinking them under an umbrella of course!

1 comment:
Green drink looks icky, but it sounds good when I read the ingredients.
Post a Comment