Wednesday, November 16

Thankful For

That I get to work from home today, esp when it's a grey, rainy day -


enjoy coffee in bed


and have this Harry Potter on :)


We had a Taqueria del Sol buffet at the office yesterday, omg it was so good. And yes those 3 plates were all mine. (I didn't want to have to stack things) There was also a cinnamon chip pita bar where you could pile on whipped cream, chocolate and caramel sauce, nuts and cherries. It was basically one of the best days of my life ;) Oh and I definitely went to Cantina after work for a happy hour, but just had a ridiculously expensive skinny marg ($9, ridic) and a few chips and salsa. Oh and then I ate a kid's size pumpkin YogurBerry, sigh. It was right next door!


These fun, cheap boots I got from Old Navy this past weekend. Hayley/Bat informed me they look like real Uggs :) What I love me some f'uggs!


That I got to kickback and relax on Chrissy's amazing Restoration Hardware couch and cuddle with her Pottery Barn blanket last night. We watched (aka had on in the background while we chatted) Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. We decided that neither of them are attractive enough to be starring in a romantic comedy and that it makes us really angry that Drew Barrymore is a Cover Girl spokesperson. (Chrissy, "It's not a charity!") Reminds me of something Hayley said awhile back, "Guys, it's a good thing we love each other, because we're bitches!"


Speaking of Hayley her blanket was rolled up and unused because she went home after Cantina :*(


A yummy, healthy snack of apples with cinnamon and warm honey while working late the other night.


So I'm all about the sparkling water right now, such a good alternative from soda and I just get tired of drinking regular old water. In addition to the Fresh Market pomegranate kind I mentioned in my previous post I am loving the raspberry lime kind from Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. LaCroix's coconut and apple cranberry is super good too!


I am thankful I caught the story and interview on 20/20 about congresswoman Gabby Gifford. She was shot in the left side of her brain from an attack at a meet-and-greet in Tuscon in Jan. It showed her recovery in the hospital and it was so inspirational and humbling. She says, "I'm beat up, not beaten." Her and her husband are so positive it's amazing!


1 comment:

sarah said...

ok, we never got to go to Taqueria del Sol last time I was in town :( Next time I WANT to go! All the food in the post looked awesome. And btw, wasn't Drew Barrymore People's Most Beautiful Person not that long ago? lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails