A few things I'm loving right now...
~Smith's Rosebud Salve, you can get it at Anthro or Sephora -
~Sparking pomegranate water from Fresh Market
~Bliss hand cream, got mine from Nordstrom Rack. The blood orange white pepper scent smells amazing.

~The latest two movies that Justin Timberlake was in, still so weird seeing him act:
Rented Bad Teacher over the weekend

Saw In Time in the theater last night with Hayley/Bat, it was actually really good.

~My iPhone, I mentioned in a previous post that I recently got one, have had it about a month now. Something that is so not new to anyone that I am obsessed with right now is Pandora. Usually I run with my tiny iPod shuffle but have started running with my phone to be able to listen to fun, new music. Running and any kind of cardio is pure torture without upbeat music, and I get tired of music pretty quickly so I am constantly on the lookout for new playlists.
~Healthy, yummy breakfasts like the one I made yesterday - a spinach, asparagus and swiss cheese omelet with mild salsa from Fresh Market (made a trip there a couple nights ago, there's one super close to me :) and toast with pumpkin maple butter from VT (of course with coffee):
~Healthy, yummy breakfasts like the one I made yesterday - a spinach, asparagus and swiss cheese omelet with mild salsa from Fresh Market (made a trip there a couple nights ago, there's one super close to me :) and toast with pumpkin maple butter from VT (of course with coffee):
~That someone came over to estimate painting and adding molding to my condo yesterday!!! EEEEEE! Here in order are things I want: 1. Condo painted and molding added around the ceiling of my den area and all the little nicks and marks on my walls to be GONE 2. A new (to me) car 3. A small, older rescue dog 4. New stainless steel appliances 5. For Mad Men and True Blood to come back on. That's all! ;)
~Christmas decorations! At Phipps over the weekend:
~Christmas decorations! At Phipps over the weekend:
The Beltline trail that is super close to me, went for a long jog/walk there and around Memorial Park yesterday, it was a perfect day to be outside.
Now for a couple things that won't come as a shock to anyone that I'm currently loving, (I know all the other things were completely out of my element ;) as always I LOVE working in an office with dogs, this sweet little chihuahua just came over to visit me but as you can see was not very cooperative in posing -
~On the fro-yo front I am obsessed with Yoforia's pumpkin flavor, I put graham cracker crumbs, white chocolate chips and if I really want to go crazy cinnamon toast crunch, too. And I usually mix it with the dark chocolate made with stevia flavor. (only 15 calories an ounce!)

And I really like the new peppermint flavor at Pinkberry, so good with lots of chocolatey things, but adds quite a few more calories. Pb has a pumpkin flavor too but I don't really like it, too tart tasting.
In my belly!
~Real Housewives of Atlanta season 4 has started! Just as dramatic and trashy as ever, so it goes without saying it's one of my fav shows. Kim is pregnant with a 25 y/o football player and lays in bed and shoves food in her face and yells at her assistant all day ("Sweeeeetiiiieeee!" Yes her assistant's name is Sweetie), Kandi looks cute with long hair, NeNe is out of control more than ever since she went on Celebrity Apprentice ("I am rich!" she yelled to Sheree at The Grape in Atlantic Station), Phaedra who is a lawyer for some reason wants to open a funeral home and I think Cynthia is so pretty and I really hope her and her husband don't get a divorce. I cancelled my cable so I watch it on Hulu or at the gym. I lose a little self respect every time I type in Real H (then autotype quickly pops up) online.

~Excited for a fun, busy week - Thanksgiving potlucks, the Junior League's Little Black Dress event (Here's pics from last year. Katy is always so sweet to invite me every year, who doesn't love to drink, shop and eat at the same time?! If there were puppies there it would be like the best night of my life), Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 out on Friday and making my first trip ever to Athens on Saturday for the UK/GA football game. Then Thanksgiving and a long over due trip up to Kentucky! :D

3 comments:
that breakfast looks awesome! And put up picks of the molding/painting done in your condo!
1. Let's regroup on RHoA Thurs.
2. Yeah little black dress event!
3. I will never forget that the first JLA event was after the Feast. Barf.
I think the housewives should be ordered to do community work, except that it would be unfair to the community.
Post a Comment