Friday, November 18

Friday Randomness

Here's some fun images just because :-)

At my office, I've never wanted to unplug something more -


Ready to see Breaking Dawn, part 1 of the last movie, with all the Twihards tonight!


From Pinterest:

I'm imagining this room tucked in the Alps


Cannot believe Chrissy says cavs look snotty :*( If by snotty she means the most adorable creatures on the planet!


Julianne Hough takes hers' everywhere, so jealous!


In about 2 hours I'll be having a glass of wine with Allison! Except not anywhere this cute because we'll be in Atlantic Station, what I call ghetto Disneyland.




My friend Rachel has these and I almost stole them when she brought them to Atl a few weeks ago. We wear the same size after all...






or yogurt!


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Allison said...

TWILIGHT!!!! So excited :) And I would totally want to unplug that fridge too...

Rachel said...

I love this post. Made me laugh after a horrible day :)

Anonymous said...

I just love that cozy bedroom!
All the dogs are so cute--really like the position of the pug...

sarah said...

cute post :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails