Was glad to have a chill weekend to hangout around Atlanta. I can't believe October is gone. Now on to the holidays!
After work on Friday met up with Chrissy and friends at her apartment. I'm so happy they live in Buckhead now! We got drinks and dinner at Truffles.
Friday HH's are my fav because it means an early bedtime :)
Saturday was a gorg fall day so I went jogging in Chastain
I had no idea that the Chastain Arts Festival would be going on. After my jog I strolled through all the stands and even bought a few Christmas presents. There were so many, it went on and on. I love arts and crafts festivals!
Snapped a pic of this for my dad who is an Auburn alum and fan
And this pic for Chrissy, in case you don't remember she had peacock feathers as part of her wedding theme :)
This guy was hanging out at a stand that sold really cool barrel wine bottle holders.
And of course I got hungry so I got this beef quesadilla from the Yumbii food truck, it was amazing and what the guy recommended. ("Do you like sweet, salty or spicy?" Me, "Salty.") It always dawns on me to take a pic of my food after I've taken a giant bite.
I got my hair trimmed at Van Michael Salon that night. I told my hairdresser to take as little off as possible but he had to take off 3 inches :( He said my hair looked like a fish tail in the back and that because my hair is so fine it may never be able to be super long. Ensue foot stop and whiny noise.
Then I met up with a former coworker and a few others for a drink at the Victory Sandwich Bar in Inman Park.
Then I met up with a former coworker and a few others for a drink at the Victory Sandwich Bar in Inman Park.
Afterwards we walked to Savvi Urban Market to get some drinks and snacks where I was introduced to Rooster cookies. My friend kept talking about them and I had no idea what she was talking about. It was maybe the best cookie I've ever had. They look like the pic and they are a not super sweet shortbread with chocolate chips, it tasted like cookie dough laced with crack. They're sold around Atl. Something else added to my list of food obsessions.

Sunday up and went to church where they've just started a new series that is just what I needed to hear called The Immeasurable Life, you can listen or watch online but I don't think it's up yet.
I headed to my parent's house in Roswell to be productive and relax, my mom made me this hot chocolate while my dad and I did my 2010 taxes, yep you read right. I just did last year's taxes in November. I'm really winning in life right now.

Sunday up and went to church where they've just started a new series that is just what I needed to hear called The Immeasurable Life, you can listen or watch online but I don't think it's up yet.
I headed to my parent's house in Roswell to be productive and relax, my mom made me this hot chocolate while my dad and I did my 2010 taxes, yep you read right. I just did last year's taxes in November. I'm really winning in life right now.
Annie acting like she's hearing and seeing things that no one else can, it doesn't take much to throw her out of her routine.
After tax hell and a nap I jogged at Hembree Park, pretty fall leaves on the path
and lots of pretty fall colors.
3 comments:
those cookies look amazing!!!
I want one of those cookies!
sounds like a perfect weekend! (except your hairdresser telling you your hair looked like a fishtail lol) I love Arts Festivals! That sounded so fun :)
Post a Comment