Pics from an amazing weekend celebrating Mark and Allison!
Friday night at the rehearsal dinner, Sheena and I with our beautiful and classic bridesmaid's gifts that we wore the next day.
Friday night at the rehearsal dinner, Sheena and I with our beautiful and classic bridesmaid's gifts that we wore the next day.
Catered by Taqueria del Sol, SO good. It's my fav mexican in Atl, and y'all know how much I love mex. (Here is a review of Taqueria on my friend Katy's blog that is hilare)
For dessert a variety of homemade cookies made by Mark's mom, the no-bake oatmeal chocolate chip to the right were my fav. But they were all to die for and I ended up eating like 6 total. And I just have to share that Sheena's husband, Ben (you know the guy who came up with our Harlem Boob Trotter name), ate only ONE. One cookie. When I came to the table with my plate loaded up he asked me which was my fav, I thought just making small talk but little did I know it was because he was planning on eating only ONE. He said his dad is a dentist and he grew up not eating sweets so doesn't really have a sweet tooth now. I just cannot even begin to comprehend being like that.
I loved the pics displayed of Mark and Allison, how adorable are these of baby Allison and grown up Allison on NYE?
A bride on trotters sandwich! That was weird I know.
From left: Mariel - her childhood best friend, me - the twin, the bride, Sheena - her college bestie, Amy - Mark's sister and Emily - her younger sister and the maid of honor.
After the rehearsal and dinner at the Marietta Garden Center we headed over to a family friend's house for more celebrating with lots of Mark and Allison's family and friends.
Saturday, the day of the wedding - Allison was one calm and relaxed bride! She got 8 hours of sleep the night before and when I arrived at her parent's house she answered the door all chill and was just like, "Oh hi!" Then was pleasantly chatting with everyone as she had her hair and makeup done.
Hair and makeup ready to go!
Saturday, the day of the wedding - Allison was one calm and relaxed bride! She got 8 hours of sleep the night before and when I arrived at her parent's house she answered the door all chill and was just like, "Oh hi!" Then was pleasantly chatting with everyone as she had her hair and makeup done.
Hair and makeup ready to go!
Delish pasta and fruit salad made by Mariel
Bella was excited to be let out of one of the bedrooms
But then had to be left, so sad :(
Ready to go!
We got dressed at the Garden Center. I looove her veil and the back of her dress.
eeeee!
Sisters :)
Gloss touch up!
Bridesmaid Trotters!
Love our dresses, perf for a fall, garden wedding
So many amazing flower arrangements, this one was made by a friend and most of the flowers came from Allison's mom's garden.
In celebration mode! The groomsmen swiped us these Sweetwater IPA's intended for the reception.
The presh flower girl. Her fav Justin Bieber song is Eenie Meenie and her fav color is purple.
From left - the best man Mark's childhood friend, Aaron, sis Amy and Mark the groom :)
Allison's bouquet
Gorg
Mr. and Mrs. Cuzzort being announced at the reception!
Seconds after this was taken Sheena and I claimed our pieces, and just as fast were gone ;)
At our assigned table. Dinner was delish - Fried chicken, green beans, carrots, garlic bread and a mashed potato bar (my potatoes were piled high with butter, sour cream, bacon and cheese - I was one hungry bridesmaid!) Also inside was an amazing spread of cheese, sausage and fruit. Us bridesmaids had been anticipating it all day. When we finally got to partake we gorged and barely came up for air. Some of the guests were staring in awe at us and asked if we'd been able to eat that day, to which we replied, "Oh yes, we had a big lunch." It was just that good. Sad I didn't snap a pic of it but eating it was way more important at the time.
My handsome date for the evening, my former coworker Patrick. He left for Paris the next day and is there now, so jeals I really want to go to Paris and Italy.
First dance :)
Father daughter dance
Thriiiiillller!
Staying warm in the chilly, fall air
We eventually didn't even need our pashmina's because of all the dancing! Everyone getting their "cupid shuffle" on.
Our first pic together as Ashlison Benzort
Pretty centerpiece that Sheena is going to use as inspiration for her kitchen table centerpiece at home.
Time to throw the bouquet!
Can you spot me looking twice as excited as everyone else?
I was ready to fight for it - It's now sitting on my coffee table at home :) I really just wanted the flowers and am going to be a good bridesmaid and will try and give back to Allison when she is home from their honeymoon.
Throwing the garter, I think that little boy got it, which would have been really awkward if we'd been forced to dance together.
Handing out bubbles and Mark's fav childhood dessert that his mom would always make for his baseball team (and still does!), Reese's peanut butter chocolate squares.
This little boy was such a good dancer!
Bidding farewell to the newlyweds who are now relaxing in St. Thomas.
One last bridesmaid pic
And here's what my hair looked like at the end of the night, hardly a hair out of place. I def recommend Salon Red and am getting my hair done there again for Chrissy's wedding this Saturday. Excuse the dirty sweats hanging in the background...about 10 seconds after I took this I was dead to the world.
Our bridesmaid bouquet - I snagged this pic off Amy's facebook for those of you wondering where this is :)

Love you, Allison! (Love you too Mark but know you don't read my blog, haha)

5 comments:
Beautiful! What a great wedding--flowers are gorgeous. Her mom must have quite a garden!
1. Allison looks incredible.
2. You look incredible!
3. Thanks for the Taqueria shout-out!
You told the day's events perfectly. I had no idea you were taking all those pictures! I'm glad because I failed at taking photos. :(. Photographer trotter!
love the bridesmaids dress, you look so pretty!! And I love the pics of you looking super excited to catch the bouquet haha :)
This blog post is AMAZING!!! And it was so much fun to read tonight when I was feeling so sad that the honeymoon was over! You looked so beautiful and y'all were seriously the most amazing bridesmaids ever! Love you bunches! xoxo
Post a Comment