Monday, October 10

Condo Decorating Update!

Happy Monday! It is for me because my office is closed for Columbus Day :) I just had a pink ribbon bagel (made with cherry chips, dried cranberry, vanilla, honey and brown sugar) and hazelnut coffee at Panera and am about to go on a long walk because the 3-Day is practically here!!! I read over the route for the first time last night and am so excited about our scenic walk all over Atlanta (literally all over) starting at Stone Mountain Park and ending at Turner Field for closing ceremonies.

This past Saturday was Chrissy's wedding and was absolutely beautiful - will post pics ASAP!

LinkConfession - So you know how we had our yard sale fundraiser a few weeks ago, well I donated tons of stuff for it and in exchange may have kept a few items from my friend Amy who recently got married and donated a bunch of home goods...

This mirror was just too amazing to sell for like $15, the pic doesn't do it justice it is gorg.


I donated the massive chair that used to live in my parent's living room that was rarely ever sat in but took up 1/4 of the room. I think it would be cute to make a mock fireplace with big candles. Amy said the mirror used to be over her fireplace. And note the pumpkins, yay fall! I really want to carve a pumpkin I couldn't tell you the last time I've done that.


Chrissy's vibrant and happy bridesmaid bouquet


Allison's on my other end table - Why do flowers have to die, tear :(


Plant to the right a birthday gift from my parents, and Allison's bouquet to the left.


This red jar also came from Amy :) It matches a bowl I have from Crate&Barrel on my table a few feet away. Allison made these coffee filter flowers for us to carry in the rehearsal, love them!



And I promise this is the last thing I kept, this adorable wine sign that I am going to hang by my other wine signs.


And just because this is what the view from my balcony is looking like right now, cloudy and fall in the air today.



I didn't leave my condo yesterday and it was fabulous - I slept, ate, drank coffee, read, watched Modern Family, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Millionaire Matchmaker and Parks and Recreation, did a couple loads of laundry, a Kiehl's white clay face mask and caught up with my mom on the phone who is always a source of strength and encouragement for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you catch Chrissy's bouquet?
Sounds like a nice day. Thanks so much for the
sweet comment.

sarah said...

I am obsessed with your condo! Looove the mirror. And if you want to make a trip to the farm, I'll give you that old fireplace frame from the creepy house :) Seriously, I will.

Related Posts with Thumbnails