I know the blogging's been esp sporadic lately, between starting my new job, the 3-Day and my super jam packed social calendar ;-) blogging about fro-yo and things I have bought or want isn't too high on my priorities right now. Sorry Pony and Bat.
Latest Trotter Updates -
You can catch us tomorrow bright and early on Better Mornings Atlanta on CBS, 5-7am. Wesley Cook, one of the musicians playing at our fundraiser, will be performing on the show and we're going to talk about the fundraiser and the 3-Day. We're very excited! But I just looked at the clock and realized I will be receiving my wake up call from fellow Trotter, Louisa, in less than 12 hours, not excited about that.
And I can't believe August 18th, the night of our fundraiser, is just 2 days away! My team, the Harlem Boob Trotters, have been working tirelessly on this event for months. So please come out for a fun night and to support a great cause. Again here are the details -
When: August 18 at 7pm
Where: Smith's Olde Bar in Midtown
What: Music, Raffle, Drinks, Food, Fun!
Tickets: $10 in advance on Ticket Alternative or $12 at the door
There will be live music from Wesley Cook Band, Byron Adams, The Truth, Jessica Dunnagan and The Broadcast.
And I'm super excited about the raffle! No none of the Trotters are going to enter it for ourselves :-(
Final concert raffle items, which can be bought in advance and you do not have to be present to win:
Where: Smith's Olde Bar in Midtown
What: Music, Raffle, Drinks, Food, Fun!
Tickets: $10 in advance on Ticket Alternative or $12 at the door
There will be live music from Wesley Cook Band, Byron Adams, The Truth, Jessica Dunnagan and The Broadcast.
And I'm super excited about the raffle! No none of the Trotters are going to enter it for ourselves :-(
Final concert raffle items, which can be bought in advance and you do not have to be present to win:
UGA vs. Coastal Carolina (9/17) football tickets
G Salon gift basket and free hair cut ($270 value)
Blue Med Spa $230 gift certificate
Mamma Mia! at the Fox Theater (11/2) - 2 tickets
Souper Jenny $100 gift certificate
CrossFit 1 month free + 10 free kids' classes
Hollywood Tans $50 gift certificate
Six Flags - 4 tickets
LA Fitness passes
Menchies gift certificates
See you there! I'll be one of the girls in the t-shirt with Harlem Boob Trotters written across the front :-)
G Salon gift basket and free hair cut ($270 value)
Blue Med Spa $230 gift certificate
Mamma Mia! at the Fox Theater (11/2) - 2 tickets
Souper Jenny $100 gift certificate
CrossFit 1 month free + 10 free kids' classes
Hollywood Tans $50 gift certificate
Six Flags - 4 tickets
LA Fitness passes
Menchies gift certificates
See you there! I'll be one of the girls in the t-shirt with Harlem Boob Trotters written across the front :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment