So Hayley, Chrissy and I had a very important discussion the other day. We talked about what kind of animal we thought each of us would be.
Chrissy is a mini show pony
And would most definitely be wearing necklaces and glitter like the ponies in Kim Kardashian's engagement pics in People -

Hayley is a fruit bat, because she loves black and vegging out at home. We decided a fruit bat is healthier than a regular old bat. She does love fruit, just last weekend she made us a homemade blackberry cobbler from scratch!

Hayley sees you...

And I'm an intelligent and not at all annoying looking pomeranian -

When I said I thought I was a golden they yelled, "No you are NOT a golden!" Um, why not? I like to run, be around people, am sweet and playful! So why can't I be a golden?!

And yes I am aware of how weird we are.
1 comment:
I like this post, very funny and insightful. :)
Post a Comment