As I'm sure most of you know from having received an email, hearing me talk/nag you about it or seeing the logo at the top of the column on the left and the post I did a couple weeks ago, I am walking in the Susan G Komen 3-Day in Atlanta this year. My team, the Harlem Boob Trotters, consists of three amazing girls who have already gone above and beyond in our fund raising efforts - Louisa who I'm in small group with, Alexis who I used to work with and Sheena who I know through Allison. I'm really excited to be working with such an awesome group of girls towards this great cause.
And like I said they have already done so much, Alexis' husband even designed us our own team logo!
And like I said they have already done so much, Alexis' husband even designed us our own team logo!
And here are the details of our first official fundraiser -When: August 18 at 7pm
Where: Smith's Olde Bar in Midtown
What: Music, Raffle, Drinks, Food, Fun!
Tickets: $10 in advance on Ticket Alternative or $12 at the door
It's going to be a "boobylicious" event! Sorry don't even know what that means, haha. But it is going to be a fun night of live music from Wesley Cook Band, Byron Adams, The Truth, Jessica Dunnagan and The Broadcast. The raffle is going to be chocked full of swoon worthy items like Fox tickets, spa packages, restaurant gift certificates and much more! I plan on buying a few tickets myself ;) Thursday is also Fox Brothers BBQ night at Smith's, yum! So please invite friends for a fun summer night out!
Here is the flyer for the event -

1 comment:
so exciting! can't wait :)
Post a Comment