Sunday, August 21

Harlem Boob Trotters Fundraiser

The Harlem Boob Trotters fundraiser at Smith's Olde Bar was a success! We had a great turnout and raised funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

And here are TONS of pics!

Pics posted on Metromix Atlanta -

Louisa and I manning the entrance


Former and current coworkers, Kali and Allison (Doesn't Kali look like Sookie?)


More former coworkers, Randy and Joey

Link

Dan and Katy (Check out Katy's blog, Savvy in the City)


Alison on the right and her friend. Alison is going to be on the crew in the Atlanta 3-Day this year. She's one of the reasons I decided to do it. Her passion and involvement is contagious!


Yay Besties! Like you don't know who these people are - Chrissy (Pony), Hayley (Bat), Hannah (Maltipoo), Matt (Baby brown bear) and Scott (White kitty)


Another friend you know if you're an Etc in Atl frequenter ;-), Allison/my sis and her fiance Mark (right) and their neighbor Mikey G.


Drawing for the raffle!



$100 Souper Jenny gift certificate!



CrossFit gift certificates went to Mark!


Laptop set up for donations and happenings at Harlemboobtrotters.com



Love my fellow Trotters, Sheena


and Louisa!


And here are my pics I took throughout the night -

The lineup:


Setting up...




All of our great raffle items that were generously donated for the cause



We were pumped!




Katy was one of the first to arrive. I used to work with Katy and she went to summer camp with Louisa, small world.


The Broadcast from Asheville, NC. Lead singer Caitlin Krisko has an amazing voice, I loved them!


Chilling downstairs before heading upstairs where the concert was


So thankful for good friends that came out :-)



Jessica Dunnagan, she was awesome, didn't get to hear her much though because I was working downstairs during most of her set.


Hay/Bat looking hot in her Pam jacket


And of course our little trio was on our best behavior...



Always professional ;-)




Hi, Alexis!


Bat looking too cool for school



Dancing to Wesley Cook Band!




Sheena's husband, Ben, the self deemed "lyrical genius' who came up with the Harlem Boob Trotter name!


My new coworkers, Nate and Jason, came out!




And they bought the Boob Trotters a round of buttery nipple shots, they were so good! (I had 2...)




Bat & Pom


The Truth, LOVED THEM!!!


Wesley Cook - The Man behind the boobs :-)





GO TROTTERS!!!

Again thanks to all who came out and made it an awesome night! I appreciate all the support I've received from my friends and family towards my journey of raising money for research focused on decreasing breast cancer incidence and mortality in the next decade and walking 60 miles Oct. 21-23. I'm halfway to my goal!

3 comments:

Kb_Mal said...

Great photos and amazing event! Thank you for putting it on and coordinating! I don't know if I told you, but Dan's mom passed away from breast cancer when he was 19. They were incredibly close - breast cancer research is a cause near and dear to our hearts (especially Dan's). :)

sarah said...

Wow, looked like an awesome event! So glad it went well :)

Anonymous said...

Terrific--way to go Boob Trotters!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails