
I think I mentioned awhile back that I've signed up to do the 3-Day Walk here in Atl in Oct. Well today is day 1 of my fundraising efforts, as I'm sure you know because anyone who reads my blog probably got an email today :-)
Some basic facts about the 3-Day:
I'll walk 60 miles over the course of three days with thousands of other women and men.
Net proceeds from the 3-Day for the Cure are invested in community-based breast health programs and breast cancer research.
The research funded focuses on decreasing breast cancer incidence and mortality in the next decade.
I've agreed to raise at least $2,300 in donations.
Without a cure, one person will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes in the United States.
The research funded focuses on decreasing breast cancer incidence and mortality in the next decade.
I've agreed to raise at least $2,300 in donations.
Without a cure, one person will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes in the United States.
1 comment:
I think it's awesome that you're doing this Ashley! Making my donation this week :)
Post a Comment