Flipped through the latest Anthro catalog while my nails dried and halfway watched the bachelorette (I just don't like Ashley, Rachel and I decided she just isn't "magnetic"/special enough to be the bachelorette. Yeah I know we're harsh.) last night, as always I wanted everything in it. I esp loved the pics of their beds and bedding.
Page 36, the Marigold Bed
Page 36, the Marigold Bed
If I could sleep in that bed in that photo shopped made perfect forest I'd go camping every weekend.
Page 41

Watching the latest True Blood at Hayley's has become my Sunday night routine. Of course we discussed which characters we would be. I decided I'm one of the pretty fairies, like Sookie's fairy godmother -

But definitely NOT an ugly hobbit fairy in their scary fairy world. I'm only a fairy in human or the in-between world.

My attempt at fairy-like hair today. Whenever I braid my own hair I always have awkward scalp showing :(

And Chrissy is Queen Sophie Anne. You know because she's royalty and loves sparkly things.

As if this post can't get any more random, here are some baby animals that Brittany sent me pics of. Her dad just got them to live at their farm in Ky.
A baby buffalo who her niece named Buffy-Belle

And a baby camel!!! How cute are they?!


2 comments:
Your braided hair looks great!
p.s. did you get biz cards made yet for your blog? you should!
Looove the braids :)
Post a Comment