Monday, May 23

Weekend Updates

Just a few pics from a fun weekend -

Friday night was a coworker's karaoke birthday party, I'd actually never been to a karaoke place so it was definitely a new experience for me!

With Allison - Twins! When we walked in and were introduced to everyone most were shocked to discover we weren't in fact twins, sisters or related at all. We get that a lot...


The birthday boy and Allison singing ob-la-di. Allison, you should have gotten more into it you just don't look like you're having any fun ;)


Aaaaand here's a video of it -



Oh gaw my "singing" or whatever you want to call it was atrocious. The first song I did was Ke$ha's "Blow" and they stopped it like a minute into it because apparently I have pitch problems, whatevs. After karaoke Allison and I had a 4th meal at Waffle House. Enough about that.

I slept until noon on Saturday and it was wonderful! Usually I can't get out of my weekday routine on weekends so it felt nice to actually feel rested. I then hit the gym and picked up this dress I've had my eye on for about a month from the junior's department at Nordstrom. I first spotted it when Rachel and Sarah were in town and we stopped by there, but it was the end of our shopping day so I refrained. I wanted it last weekend when I saw it with Hayley and Chrissy, still practiced self control. I know I'm such a saint.


I thought it would be perf to wear to Chrissy's shower that night, and lucky me it was now half off - YAY! I win :)

Like you don't know who these people are - Hayley (aka Hay Hay or Slinky Inky) and the bride to be in the middle, Chrissy (also affectionately called PC - Prissy Chrissy)


Matt, PC's fiance on the right, was pumped about all of his new gifts, especially the ones from Anthropologie!


Maid of honor on the right! Btw I spotted her dress on sale at Anthro today and did not buy it even though I loved it. And they may have not had my size, but whatever I am so good at budgeting and smart shopping I should get a present - a Louis Speedy or David Yurman bangles please!


Love them!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Aw, karaoke was so much fun! and that video was not nearly as terrible as I was expecting. Hooray for Patrick's birthday!

And your new dress is beautiful! Looks like y'all had a great time at the shower!

Chels said...

I love your maxi dress in these pics, it's hard to find a good one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails