Tuesday, May 24

Fun Blog

I just stumbled across the beauty department. I'd seen this blog in a magazine before, it's from Lauren Conrad and a couple of makeup artists and hair stylists. It's really cute I recommend checking it out! I liked the posts on freckles, the importance of getting enough sleep and how to make your own salt scrub. I get easily overwhelmed by blogs with lots of stuff everywhere so I really like how this is laid out and each post is short and sweet.



Like the post on freckles recommended, I wear a tinted moisturizer with SPF everyday. I use Benefit's You Rebel Lite which I really like, but for a change I think I'm going to switch to Stila's sheer color tinted moisturizer. I've been using a sample of it I got from Sephora and like it mixed with a little of their one step bronze.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails