Wednesday, April 13

Words to live by

Most days I want to grab this from my bulletin board and angrily fill it out...


When I was mindlessly Facebook stalking the other day, among all the white noise some one's status update really grabbed my attention. It was from the pastor of a church I attended for awhile when I lived in Lex., Pete Hise from Quest Community Church. It said something along the lines of, "You will never have this day again. How will you choose to spend it?" So simple but profound if you really stop and think about it. I wrote it on a post-it and put it up where I will regularly see it throughout the day. Just a foot or so below my shit list ;)

I got this little fan for my desk that I am seriously SO excited about. It gets so hot in my office as the day goes on in the summer, but this year I'm prepared!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hurriedly read the blog at first and thought the shit list came from the pastor! After rereading, I slowed down.
I'm glad you finally got a fan!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails