Nope, came close though with feeling dizzy and seeing stars.
{two} what is your favorite casino game?
Slots! Story: Growing up my family went on a lot cruises and there were always big casinos on every ship. You had to be 18 years old to play anything. When I was 14 or 15 I was playing the nickel slots and hit the jackpot! Sirens went off and a cruise employee had to come personally give me a check. I frantically grabbed Tim and quickly explained that he would need to accept the check on my behalf. We got away with it! Granted it was only like $100 (the jackpot for the nickel slots!), but it was fun to use shopping at all the ports!
{three} do you have a good sense of direction?
Um that would be NO.

{four} laptop or desktop?
A clunky Dell laptop that I've had about 5 years now.
{five} what is your go-to hair style when having a bad hair day?
A pony with a headband.
{six} do you read the newspaper on a daily basis?
What's a newspaper? I watch/listen to the Today show in the morning and listen to NPR when The Bert Show has gone to commercial on my way to work.
{seven} do you have a favorite celebrity chef?
I guess Tom Cilicio from Top Chef. I don't really watch that show much anymore though. I had a dream the other night that I was defending myself on why I don't watch it anymore to someone.
{eight} what tv show would you like to make a guest appearance on?
Gossip Girl so I could steal some of the clothes -



{nine} do you have satellite radio in your car?
No I don't even have a cd player that works all the time.
{ten} what was the last movie that made you cry?
Life as We Know It. When the baby's birth parents died and they brought her out to Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel, the god parents, from being kept in social services.
{two} what is your favorite casino game?
Slots! Story: Growing up my family went on a lot cruises and there were always big casinos on every ship. You had to be 18 years old to play anything. When I was 14 or 15 I was playing the nickel slots and hit the jackpot! Sirens went off and a cruise employee had to come personally give me a check. I frantically grabbed Tim and quickly explained that he would need to accept the check on my behalf. We got away with it! Granted it was only like $100 (the jackpot for the nickel slots!), but it was fun to use shopping at all the ports!
{three} do you have a good sense of direction?
Um that would be NO.

{four} laptop or desktop?
A clunky Dell laptop that I've had about 5 years now.
{five} what is your go-to hair style when having a bad hair day?
A pony with a headband.
{six} do you read the newspaper on a daily basis?
What's a newspaper? I watch/listen to the Today show in the morning and listen to NPR when The Bert Show has gone to commercial on my way to work.
{seven} do you have a favorite celebrity chef?
I guess Tom Cilicio from Top Chef. I don't really watch that show much anymore though. I had a dream the other night that I was defending myself on why I don't watch it anymore to someone.
{eight} what tv show would you like to make a guest appearance on?
Gossip Girl so I could steal some of the clothes -


{nine} do you have satellite radio in your car?
No I don't even have a cd player that works all the time.
{ten} what was the last movie that made you cry?
Life as We Know It. When the baby's birth parents died and they brought her out to Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel, the god parents, from being kept in social services.

1 comment:
when did you almost faint??
and I like the cartoon that goes with your sense of direction ;)
Post a Comment