Sunday, April 10

Lazy Sundays = Best Sundays

Tea and some quiet time in the AM outside. Felt really good in the morning but got super hot in the afternoon.

Love my jalapeno mug that was gifted to me from Rach's mom, 'cause we're fajita friends!!!


I know this is like the 20th pic I've posted on here of views from my balcony, but when I'm sitting there I always think how pretty it is and it just must be blogged :-)


So around 1:15 I get a text from Hayley asking if I could come over around 2 while some people were coming over to her apartment to look at and possibly buy her couches. You know so she's not murdered. I say sure, I was just about to go run some errands so I'll just stop by before and hangout for awhile. Well 3 SATC episodes, the movie Lovely Bones and 1 True Blood episode were watched, 1 large pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut delivered and consumed, a glass of chardonnay and many other embarrassing snacks eaten (I raided her kitchen) later, around 9 PM I headed home. So for those keeping track that's over 6 hours of vegging, and 0 errands done.

Her 2 yellow labs Frank and Dixie, who are almost as hard to capture in a pic as they are to walk on a leash up and down stairs (They are strong!)

1 comment:

sarah said...

sounds like a perfect Sunday afternoon to me :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails