Friday, April 8

Friday Randomness

Here are the Wee Bit of Me Wednesday questions I didn't do this week. Busy busy!

{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Sweet potatoes. You have no idea how big of joke this is in my family. Ever since I was little I wouldn't even touch them at Thanksgiving or Christmas, which resulted in hilarious comments from my relatives like, "Ashley ate all the sweet potatoes again!" But I don't hate them now, esp with marshmallows.

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yes, English major and Classical Languages and Studies (aka Latin) minor.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
I had a friend that lived in a small town in Alabama on an emu farm, haha. She told me she would ride them but I don't believe her.

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?

No, my mom would have a heart attack.

{five} can you juggle?
Um no I can hardly clap on beat to a song.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Def hard woods with rugs.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda, duh.

{eight} what was your first car?
The one I'm STILL driving uggghhh, my little Honda Civic. I drove my dad's Acura in high school and part of college.

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
So many to choose from... the baked Alaska on cruises was probably the most dramatic dessert I've ever eaten. All the waiters would bring them in lit on fire with the lights turned down low. Chocolate Lovin' Spoonful, a dark chocolate cake with raspberry sauce drizzled over it, that I used to always get at Joseph Beth Cafe in Lexington was pretty decadent.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Rarely, and it's only small stuff if I do. Just recently moved a bookcase over about 3 feet and that rocked my world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soda or pop?? If you grew up in the Deep South it's always coke--no matter what the soft drink!

Related Posts with Thumbnails