As many of you know because I talk about food all the time I have been trying super hard to eat well. It's not so much about being thin but healthy. Even though frozen yogurt doesn't pack on the lbs it's still pretty much just sugar. And being addicted to sugar is not great. Like my friend Sarah, I'm attempting to not eat sugar, starches and no alcohol during the week. This week has gone pretty good and I already feel better.
And with warmer weather I'm into making smoothies again. I use this vitamin/protein mix, just 70 calories for a scoop and has tons of protein.
Here's one I made the other day - orange juice, half a banana, frozen strawberries and mixed berries and spinach leaves.
Perfect breakfast! It held me for a few hours but when I was hungry I was HUNGRY. My turkey sandwich couldn't have toasted fast enough in the office communal toaster oven.
And here's a milk based one I made that was delish - skim milk, Chobani non-fat vanilla greek yogurt, frozen strawberries and mixed berries and I think half a scoop of the vitamin mix.
Now if I could only work on my CBF ...
HAHA I think this is hilarious and very true for me. I stole it here from Sarah's blog. It's just my face, people!


2 comments:
Yuuuuum smoothies.
And you're not eating carbs/sugar/alcohol either??
I'm glad we both have CBF together at least :)
I think I'm going to start making them, too--modified of course, without yogurt,etc. I am trying to cut out the sugar and high-carb diet.
The dog for the day is so cute!
Post a Comment