Saturday, April 9

Condo Pics

Latest purchases and decorating updates!

On my lunch break a few weeks ago I walked over to Lenox to get a Starbucks, made a detour to Crate&Barrel and bought this purple runner rug. I mean really, who sporadically buys a rug when announcing to a few coworkers that Starbucks is strictly the only place I'm going? But it's just what I'd been looking for. They have lots of other fun colors, too!


And notice I moved my bookcase over from where it used to be like I'd mentioned in my previous post :-) My mom said that a collage of black frames in different styles would look really good on that wall. (ipod shuffle charging for an afternoon visit to the gym, because working out without music is a form of torture)


A few newish things - this adorable card Chrissy sent to all of her bridesmaids for her much anticipated peacock themed wedding. I got that "A" picture/card holder from my mom for Christmas. And Tim gave me two of those books for Christmas - the Pictorial Webster's book that I had spotted at one of my fav stores in Atl, Urban Cottage in the Highlands, and the 50th anniversary edition of one of my fav books of all time, To Kill A Mockingbird.


Dawn gave me this fun tin that I use for miscellaneous stuff. She thoughtfully remembered it was my fav tin out of all the different tins she used as table decor for an event at the office.


A new framed print and stack of vintage books in my den area


Got this on my last vaca in Burlington, VT from Bennington Potters, an amazing store downtown where I wanted everything.


2 of the books from an antique store in Burlington and the other 2 from Anthro


Got these on sale at Anthro, how cool is it that they open? So yeah they're not actually books, haha.



I bargained for these cute quote and poetry books at a little hole in wall antique flea market :-)


Bowl of fresh fruit! A must for a healthy, life on the go.


I finally hung up these signs I got from World Market that I had blogged about back in Feb.


Easter tree that my mom just gave me :-)


When my mom was over last weekend she said, "You sure like to decorate!" when I was pointing out all the news things she hadn't seen yet. Yep!

K painting party needs to happen STAT, who's in? :-)

And PS I'm watching The Women on tv right now and it's so good! I haven't seen it before and never thought it looked that great but it's actually really funny.

So and so woman, "What's the two most feared words in the English language?"
So and so woman's response, "Pool party?"

3 comments:

Dawn Gahan said...

Everything looks great! Glad you put the tin to good use. It is rather happy, isn't it?

Dawn E. Girl

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this blog. Your decorating is a work in progress. Never knew the picture holder(the A) would come in so handy--the card looks great in it.
Also you were a good influence on me--I about to eat a clementine your bowl of fruit looked so good!

sarah said...

I love posts of your condo!!! It looks so cute :)
I want that thing you said you got in Burlington.

Related Posts with Thumbnails