I went to Cost Plus World Market for the first time ever a couple weeks ago, how I went this long without going who knows, esp considering it's super close to my office and next to my gym. I'd heard that it is the mecca for candy, wine, coffee and snacks from all over the world but I didn't know they had so many great home goods. Think a more upscale and eclectic Marshalls/T.J. Maxx.
I stopped by again this past weekend and picked up a few essential items for my condo :-)
I got this metal sign -
I stopped by again this past weekend and picked up a few essential items for my condo :-)
I got this metal sign -
I think it's going to go right here
I think I've complained about this before, but pictures just don't capture the cute, homey factor of my condo ;-)
And def not an exciting picture to share, I got the round bath mat for just $12 from World Market and the other for cheap at the Restoration Hardware that went out of business in Lenox Mall. And very exciting news for what is replacing it, a Forever 21 in the fall!!!
A fun, embroidered toss pillow for my bed

Goes with my comforter and pillow shams from Anthro
And speaking of Anthro, a couple things I picked up on my lunch break yesterday (Hey aside from the World Market purchases I have been SO good about not shopping lately, I had to reward myself) -
I 'd been debating on getting these letters for awhile, and decided yes! I need them. You can hang them or prop them up
I 'd been debating on getting these letters for awhile, and decided yes! I need them. You can hang them or prop them up

I got the "a" and "b" for my bookcase
In my bedroom, jewelry hanger from Target a couple months ago and this candle I got from Anthro yesterday, too. I'd had my eye on it for months and it finally went on sale. And of course my trusty white noise machine that I can't live without.

2 comments:
jealous...
I think my favorite is the throw pillow.
Also, I've seen those letters at Anthro, but i've never been able to think of how I would arrange random letters in my house. yours look cute!
yay for shopping :)
I love everything--it's so cute! It's all come together so nicely.
Post a Comment