NO, not since like, high school.
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I try very hard to, and if I don't I get very upset and am even more dramatic than usual. Things that affect me from not getting 8 hours of sleep: 1. The slightest change in my routine, like an early morning Dr. appointment. I will wake up like every hour thinking it's time for me to get up. 2. Alcohol. Whenever I drink a lot I don't sleep well or long. This past Friday night I went to bed at 3 AM and was awake by like 8ish and couldn't fall back asleep :-( 3. When I'm excited about something, like a trip. I leave for Vermont tomorrow so hopefully I will okay sleep tonight!
Can't wait to see Jake and Fredo! (and Tim, Shana and Chris :-)
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Mmmm I love oreos. I guess my ideal way to eat "an" (ha! like I'd eat only 1) would be double stuffed with a giant glass of cold skim milk. And yes I like to dip them. But I would definitely not turn away any other kind or form of oreos. Esp the white chocolate covered ones, or the peppermint ones, or fudge dipped...
{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
No but not because I'm a neat freak I just like to be as comfy as possible when I'm at home. Upon coming home from work and the gym a shower and change into sweats is my top priority. I am usually wearing my comfy Old Navy socks -
No but not because I'm a neat freak I just like to be as comfy as possible when I'm at home. Upon coming home from work and the gym a shower and change into sweats is my top priority. I am usually wearing my comfy Old Navy socks -
{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Delta to book a flight to somewhere amazing. I really want to go to Paris!
{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
No food fights are coming to mind (be proud), but here are a couple of food related altercations I've had:
1. NYE, maybe 5 years ago? Sophomore or junior year of college. Brit, Sarah and I ate dinner at a Thai restaurant and then went over to our friend Eric's parents' house. I don't know what possessed us to do this, but we decided to dump all of our leftovers on our friend Josh's car parked in the cul-de-sac. He had not done anything to us. We weren't mad at him. No idea why we did it. Just thought it'd be funny I guess. Well shockingly he was not amused by it. He had to find a car wash that was open late on NYE to keep it from hurting the paint and the rancid smell had infiltrated the inside. He never confronted us about it, but I have a sneaking suspicion he knew we were the culprits. Actually Brit didn't you break down and confess? We all spent this past NYE together and all leftover food was either eaten or thrown away, you know because we're so adult now.
I couldn't find any pics from that night. This was taken NYE 2006. The only time my hair has ever been brown!

2. Where: A seafood buffet in Ogunquit, Maine. When: August 2007. With: My family. The victim: My oldest brother, Chris.
Long story short, I put a mustard covered dill pickle on Chris's paper place mat and he flipped out. When he spotted the pickle he exhaled, discarded the place mat, said to me, "No one likes you," and then didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. Over reaction? Also on that same trip Chris, Tim and I were going to go out to dinner one night. While Chris went to get ready Tim and I decided to just stay in and eat sandwiches and watch Top Chef. When Chris came out and saw our sandwich spread he was NOT happy which resulted in him sitting on the back porch by himself for an hour. The next morning he told us how upset he was. Hopefully no food dramas will ensue this weekend in Vermont.
{seven} do you snore?
No and I cannot handle sleeping near anyone who does. Seriously I will start with, "You're snoring" in a normal talking voice to yelling it to smacking you if I have to.
{eight} do you know how fast you type?
No idea, pretty fast. I guess from all the blogging ;-)
{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
No and I always look jealously on the people in yoga class that can. I could practice at home with pillows but I don't really care that much. (Haha isn't that a ridiculous image to think about me at home by myself practicing headstands?)
{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
No and I cannot handle sleeping near anyone who does. Seriously I will start with, "You're snoring" in a normal talking voice to yelling it to smacking you if I have to.
{eight} do you know how fast you type?
No idea, pretty fast. I guess from all the blogging ;-)
{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
No and I always look jealously on the people in yoga class that can. I could practice at home with pillows but I don't really care that much. (Haha isn't that a ridiculous image to think about me at home by myself practicing headstands?)
{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
I love popcorn! I like it super healthy with tons of butter and salt. I'm one of those people who puts on an embarrassing amount of the liquid butter at movie theaters. We have an unlimited supply of free popcorn at my office so my office mate Gale gave me this Williams-Sonoma white cheddar popcorn seasoning that I liberally pour on -

Alight well I will be in Burlington, VT this Thursday - Monday. Be back next week with pics to share! And I will try to refrain from putting mustard covered pickles on anyone's place mats. Like I said, I've evolved into a very mature adult since then ;-)

2 comments:
loved this post!!
1- now I'm craving oreos and popcorn (weird combo)
2- I cant believe you included me in that thai food prank!!! I was NOT there. (josh, if you're reading this, I promise I was not a part of that)
3-please call me first if you win the lottery, so you can book me a flight too :)
4- i laughed out loud at the "food altercations" with chris.
The thai food incident on Josh's car was the worst judgement call ever made!!! Yes, I broke down and confessed...how could I not...someone had died that day in his family. Talk about insult to injury!
Post a Comment