Tuesday, January 4

Party in the ATL!

To quote Miley, "Yeah! It's a party in the USA!" And it sure was this past weekend! Sarah, Josh, Brittany and her husband Seth drove down from Kentucky and literally an hour after they arrived we headed to Fado. Here are some of the hundreds of ridiculous pics taken over the weekend -


A Brit Brit sandwich!


Catching up with old friends over beers and martinis, and maybe a couple of tequila shots...


Which lead to this train wreck. Left Fado at about 2 AM and went to R. Thomas, a delish family owned organic diner opened 24 hours. In the parking lot I said, well more like screamed, "Hey let's play cheerleader!!!"


Looking very proud of myself. Amazingly no one got hurt.


This is how normal people act in public:



And this is me:


Sarah deserves a friendship medal, instead all she got was half a burger we shared and a side of broccoli that I insisted upon instead of fries.


The next day we dragged out of bed and went to watch the Ky basketball game at East Andrews with the UK Alumni Club.


Then the girls went shopping at Cumberland Mall where we got lots of good stuff from H&M, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and DSW. We ran into this ferocious leopard in H&M!


After a couple more errands on to manicures. Eating, shopping and pampering - My perfect day!


Home to get ready and start the NYE festivities! We all got new dresses, mine was from Forever 21 and cost me a staggering $13.80 haha, classy!


That's the fun bowl!


I love jello shots!!! And Brittany's crack bean dip on the left.


The girls - Brit Brit, Shannon who lives here in Atl, me and Say Say



*New Years Kisses!*


"Happy New Year!!!" Sarah looks like she just finished a gymnastics routine.


Piled in a cab to East Andrews which ended up being really fun, didn't have an outrageous cover or a long wait to get in and was glad we went somewhere spacious as opposed to a small crowded bar.


Yeah really glad I bought those.





Peekaboo!


I had to excuse myself to make a very important business phone call.



Because dancing and drinking champagne at the same time is just too hard.


I always look like I'm up to something.


Apparently I didn't get the "intense" memo.


An artsy NYE



Mischievous Brit Brit


We camped out on these steps for who knows how long.


I look like I've just wrestled a pack of wild dogs.


Our luxe champagne ad.


Jess and Eric


They got sick of dealing with me :(


You can see our fake eyelashes in this pic. We'd never worn them before and they were not fun to put on. It's a small miracle they stayed on the whole night.


Poor cab driver


Haha this pic makes me laughs!


Home for the night, some of us were a little tired...


While some of us still wanted to PaRtY! Actually it was just me, Sarah looks a little miz. (but pretty!)


I promised Seth I would blog about this bear I was gifted with from Steak and Shake.



7 comments:

Molly Hargather said...

oh my goodness. you are a mess! but, a mess that i miss :)

sarah said...

Looove the pictures! :) A few things:

-It wasnt as much "lets play cheerleader" as "I was a really good cheerleader!! Watch!! Now Cradle!"
- That half burger and broccoli was super good.
-I'm glad you cant see my armpits in that "gymnastics" picture...:-(
-Did not remember that pic on the cab ride home of you, brittany, and seth! lol
-You should have taken a pic of the fridge :)
-Have you eaten the rest of the jello shots yet???

Ashley said...

Molly - Whatever you love it!

Sarah - I know the fridge haha! And I put the lime jello in the freezer I hope it'll last a week or so.

Britt White said...

Ok! I can't stop laughing at this! Love it and had a great time! I love that my face is cut off in every phone booth pic, haha.

Sarah- I don't remember the cab picture either, so funny.

I look forward to next year:)

Britt White said...

Oh and Seth wanted me to thank you for blogging about the bear;)

Kb_Mal said...

Ashley, you look so foxy — you can DEFINITELY wear those over the knee boots. :)

Chels said...

Looks like you had an amazing time and you girls look so pretty! We need to get the girls together again soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails