Friday, December 17

Mysteries of Christmas

My friend Sarah has been telling me about these berry infused apples that she's obsessed with. She brought a batch to the farm and I've been eating them all week at work. Look how they're pink inside! And yes aren't you shocked to see a cupcake on my desk.


Why do they turn the heat on in malls at Christmas time? At noon today I wasn't quite hungry yet and thought I'd pop over to Lenox to get some odds and ends. IT WAS LIKE THE BOWELS OF HELL. I was wearing a short sleeved sweater turtleneck dress and sweating. And then I got hungry. Hot + Hungry = Me being over the top dramatic and miserable. But I got some good stuff! Can't tell though because the recipients are probably reading this ;) And I'd also like to know why some people seem to be completely unaffected by the mall heat and crowds. You know those people who walk at a .2 miles per hour pace and even when you try to briskly pass them they always manage to block you? I got caught behind a lady on the escalator who was wearing headphones and a giant puffy jacket and completely oblivious to my glare boring into the back of her head.


Why does the Macy's tree always look so sparse? You can't tell as much here but it definitely is. They should just get a fake tree rather than have a Charlie Brown tree.


Atlanta weather is just ridiculous. It was absolutely freezing earlier this week. So cold that my window refused to roll up. Fun drive in the cold rain in rush hour traffic after work. I got it to roll up by pouring hot water over it in the LA Fitness parking garage. My dad asked me why I rolled my window down in the first place, well I have to scan my key card to get in and out of my office's parking garage twice a day thank you very much. Now the weather is in the 50's, go figure.


I have blogged about my love of Uggs before and wear some form of Ugg probably every other day this time of year. But 2 times they should never be worn: 1. I've seen girls put them on right after spin class. How in anyway is this a good idea? Sweaty feet in furry boots? Ew. 2. Spotted in line at Starbucks, a man wearing Uggs. Completely unacceptable. I almost snapped a pic of him but refrained for many reasons.

2 comments:

sarah said...

I'm glad you like those apples! :)
And I can just picture you driving with the window down lol

Anonymous said...

I like Uggs, too--I'm enjoying your cast-off boots....

Related Posts with Thumbnails