I have been MIA this past week due to being sick and super busy at work. I'm off work this Thursday-Tuesday and heading to my parent's house in Roswell tonight and then Pratville, Ala. this weekend. All my Christmas shopping's done and I'm looking forward to a relaxing 6 days with the fam.
Here's some Christmas Randomness for your Wednesday:
My office threw a Christmas party for some elementary school kids last week -
Here's some Christmas Randomness for your Wednesday:
My office threw a Christmas party for some elementary school kids last week -
Decorating sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles before lunch :)
Just a little Christmas star one of the kids gifted me with while making Christmas cards.
I went to my friend Alexis's Christmas party Friday night. This is her big fat mean cat named Tod.

I tried to pet him and look what he did, not very Christmas'y!

We had a white elephant swap and I got these cute traffic signs from Hayley. Most are not nice like that one. "OMG!" "Shut up!" "It's a highway" "Rocket science: no" are a few of them. They're meant to hold up while driving but I have them sitting in my office at work since being a Traffic Manager at an ad agency they will often come in handy. Oh and I was in the beginning stages of getting sick in that pic, ugh.
Proof that any kind of food sitting out in the office will get eaten, even nasty fruit cake.
And just for fun here are pics from the book Scared of Santa:





No comments:
Post a Comment