Monday, December 13

Christmas Wish List

I have been so good this year, so I better get everything on my list! My list is actually very similar to last year's, hmph.

*Ergonomic Ball Chair for the office*


*Mad Men DVDs*


*People Style Watch Subscription (already received one, thanks Mom!)*


*Glamour Subscription (I am ending US Weekly so I need to slowing ween off it.)*


*A cute One Year Bible to cancel out the trashy tv and mags*


*Starbucks Card*


*Sephora Card*
*Lots of gummy candy. Still to this day my bros and I receive overflowing stockings on Christmas morning*



*Gum Galore*



*Louis Speedy*


*A Cavalier puppy,*


*A Golden Puppy,*


*Or a bichon puppy. I will be happy with any of these.*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was doing fine with your list until I got to the purse and dogs. You've been good, but not that good....

Rachel said...

how cute would those little puppies look in the LV bad! :)

Kb_Mal said...

Great list! I would be happy with this stuff.

Great to see you tonight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails