Saturday, November 13

1, 2, 3

No I'm not talking about one of my fav Britney songs...


A friend tagged me in her "3's of Me" note on Facebook, so here you go!

3 names I go by:

Well, Ashley
Ash
Ms. Bentley (not big on nick names)

3 places I have lived:

A 1 bedroom condo right on the edge of Buckhead and Midtown in Atl
A tiny dorm at the Wesley Foundation my freshman year of college at UK
A house in Montgomery, Ala that had the best backyard ever - a big pool, hot tub, trampoline and a wooden fort and swing set.

3 favorite drinks:

Lattes (pref vanilla or pumpkin spice flavor)
Wine
Coke Zero

3 TV shows that I watch:

Gossip Girl xoxo
Real Housewives (ALL of them!)
30 Rock

3 places I have been:

Alaska (cruise with fam)
Boonesboro, Ky - 2nd poorest county in the US. Went there for an AmeriCorps project.
Guatemala (church mission trip)

Summer of 2006 in Guatemala City

3 of my favorite foods:

Mexican - This includes but not limited to chips and salsa, queso and guac, fajitas, soft tacos, quesadillas, rice and beans and margaritas. I could eat it everyday!
Bread - Biscuits, rolls, bread sticks, pancakes, etc etc!
Cupcakes! Esp red velvet

3 things I am looking forward to:

Thanksgiving weekend
Trip to Sarah's Ky farm in Dec. with the girls. I LOVE spending time there. Haven't been in several years.


Even Annie loves it!


Some of our most fun and memorable times from college have been at the farm. Here are some pics from one of the several bachelorette parties we've had there -



Oh if those walls could talk.


One tired bachelorette


And weekends. All of them. I'm ALWAYS looking forward to weekends!

3 books I've read recently:

Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend. Everyone should read this. I always thought of boundaries as being applicable to dealing with rocky relationships and/or difficult people and situations, but I have learned from this book that boundaries are central to your identity and values. This book covers a lot of ground, but the central theme of boundaries is keeping the good in and the bad out. I could go on and on about it. Seriously I highly recommend this book for anybody. My small group is about to start a group study on it.

Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. The latest in the Shopaholic series. These books provide endless entertainment due to Kinsella's witty and imaginative writing. Here's Chelsea's review of the series.

Lowboy by John Wray. Read it for book club. Weird. Really weird. Told from the perspective of a boy with paranoid schizophrenia. He runs away and half the books is in the subway. Eh it was okay. I like reading books that are completely original and different from anything I've ever read, and this definitely was.

2 comments:

Britt White said...

Yay! This post just made me even more excited for the farm trip!

Also, you forgot to mention your other nickname - Elle;)

sarah said...

haha! those pictures from Brittany's bachelorette party are so ridiculous. I love it. Maybe we should pretend it's someone's bachelorette party for the next farm trip??

Related Posts with Thumbnails