Being from the south, I have always loved red velvet cake. But over the past year or so it has become one of my absolute fav desserts. Thankfully I don't eat it very often, but today has been declared CamiCakes day at my office and this red velvet cupcake won't stop staring at me -
Since it's Friday and all, a coworker and I started discussing different red velvet desserts and then looked up the history of red velvet cake (Here if you're interested). Actually it went more like this: I barged into her office and asked, "What all kinds of red velvet desserts are there?" in preparation for this post.
There's the infamous armadillo cake in the classic movie Steel Magnolias -
Former NYC Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel had a red velvet wedding cake -
Red velvet cake balls. You mold slightly cooled cake into balls and dip in chocolate -
One of my fav breakfast and lunch spots, West Egg Cafe, is having red velvet pancakes this weekend. I'd eat 'em!
Red velvet cookies -
Red velvet whoopie pies -
Red velvet flavored yogurt is always on my grocery list. Just 100 calories and none of the guilt!
Red velvet cake body wash, would never buy it but would prob use it if given to me.
Now this is taking it too far even for me, red velvet fried chicken. No thank you.

Ugh, I need to jump on a treadmill just from blogging this post. No one should like red velvet cake this much.
Red velvet cookies -
Red velvet whoopie pies -
Red velvet flavored yogurt is always on my grocery list. Just 100 calories and none of the guilt!
Red velvet cake body wash, would never buy it but would prob use it if given to me.
Now this is taking it too far even for me, red velvet fried chicken. No thank you.
Ugh, I need to jump on a treadmill just from blogging this post. No one should like red velvet cake this much.


No comments:
Post a Comment