Wednesday, November 10

Dear YogurBerry,

Here is a completely normal email I sent to the owner of YogurBerry earlier this week:


Hello!

I am a huge frozen yogurt eater and a loyal customer of YogurBerry,
although I'll have to admit I have not frequented it as much lately.
Why you might be wondering? Well, I just haven't been thrilled by the
limited selection of flavors. I work around Lenox Mall and have even
been making regular trips to Yoforia in the Brookhaven area now
because they offer about 12 different flavors at a time.

Why have you decided to make mocha chocolate a regular? This allows
for only one new flavor a week :( And I was very upset that you only
had pumpkin for one day.

So in short please offer more and a wider selection of flavors. It
would be MUCH appreciated :)

Ashley


And this is who wrote me back, the owner (can't remember his name) here posing with Chilli from TLC (and random side note, Chilli is dating a coworker of my cousin Lauren)


Hi Ashley!

I have good news. We have more flavors at one time coming soon. Thanks for your patience and business in the past.

Have a positive day!

Yummily yours,
Yogurberry ATL

Not sure if I believe him. We had a very serious conversation awhile ago about whether or not he should invest in another yogurt machine. I gave him an adamant yes. During this same conversation he listed off every single flavor YogurBerry has ever offered asking me if I've tried each one and my opinion about each. So my suggestions and opinions should not be taken lightly because as I'm sure you all know I am a SERIOUS yogurt connoisseur.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Wow, I love that this happened. :)
And I think you should start using "Yummily Yours" on all your letters, emails, blog posts, etc.

Anonymous said...

This has just got to be worth a free yogurt! Very clever--yummily yours....

Chels said...

You are awesome, you need an Orange Leaf. We just got one and it's amazing, they have like 15 flavors at a time

Related Posts with Thumbnails