Sunday, November 14

Fall in my backyard

Stepped onto my little balcony this morning to see if I needed a jacket and BAM! saw this blazing yellow tree that I hadn't seen or noticed before.



SPOTTED: Lots of pretty autumn colors all over the Atl


My property's pool peaking through that will be vacant of old tan leathery men for the next 6 months or so. Another reason I love fall!


I love crunchy leaves on the ground, makes me want to put on some comfy clothes and walk a golden retriever with a hot drink in hand.


And I love my new Ikea lantern and candle! Much easier to maintain than some silly old living plants or veggie trough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow--the tree is gorgeous! Hard to believe you live right in Atlanta with all the trees.
I like the lantern--very nice touch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails