{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
Um, no. Unless my reflection counts because I'm so pale.
Last year - I went with my friend Allison to a house party in her boyfriend's hometown of Canton, GA. She let me borrow her adorable homemade ladybug costume she had worn the year before. She was a sassy Rocky Mountain ranger. How much do we look like sisters in this pic?
{three} what’s your favorite candy?
Anything and everything! (Are you shocked?) Esp gummies and chocolaty caramel things. Just got into the fun sized Twix and Kit Kat bars that were set aside for office trick or treating tomorrow... My trash can is not a pretty site.
{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
I think a ballerina was my go to for several years there.
Not yet, possibly will this weekend.
{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
The Ring - Scary but not completely ridiculous, gross or demented. Brittany, would you agree with this? :) We saw The Ring 2 on spring break sophomore year of college and she cried in the parking lot after.
{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
{eight} are you superstitious?
Well. (That means "no" in Persian. You know because I'm cultural like that.)
Have never owned any type of cat, but my friend Sarah had a black cat named Oscar that I would look after when she'd go out of town. She gave him to her neighbor in Lexington when she moved. Here he is as a tiny kitten -
{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?
Really excited for this weekend! Band of Horses concert at The Fox dressed as Ariel Saturday night - It'll be my first time ever going to The Fox. On Sunday, Halloween, I'm going apple picking in Elijay (and maybe a stop at the outlets!) then dinner and handing out candy with my small group girls that night.


2 comments:
I can't even tell you how much I dislike your favorite halloween movie! I refuse to even say the name!
Love this post! And little Oscar is much better off roaming the neighborhoods in Lexington than in my house (someone swears he stole their steak that they had laying out, about to grill)
Post a Comment