Wednesday, October 27

New Rug and Window Bulletin Board

Remember when I blogged about wanting a new rug for my den area?


Well I finally got one! Definitely an improvement from my stained twenty dollar Ikea rug.


From Target, where else.



And remember the window I found and added pretty pieces of scrap booking paper behind each pane? Well Dawn, my former boss and the reason I started this blog, took hers a step further and made some of her panes into mini bulletin boards on the old window she redid. She was nice enough to share some of her cork boards she made with me and I added some to mine -




2 comments:

Chels said...

I love the rug!! interior decor bloggers everywhere would be proud! The window idea is such a great one, I have a window in my kitchen and it would be fun with corkboard.

Dawn Gahan said...

Turned out great!!!!! Love the paper you chose. Good job, Miss A!

Related Posts with Thumbnails