This is Gale and mine's employee pictures. We're Traffic Managers at a top ad agency in Atlanta.


But we also moonlight as Axl Rose
Welcome to the Jungle!
Do you know where you are?
You're gonna die!
In case you didn't pick up on it, we had Halloween festivities at the office today - Costumes and Trick or Treating. While most people left yummy chocolate candy out for the taking,
this is what some jerks gave out.
Those jerks were Kimmy and Melanie. They just look so pleased for themselves. They're lucky that they're 2 of my fav people and that the office had enough candy to give the entire city instant diabetes, otherwise I'd have been seriously pissed.
After work, I did what any normal single twenty something girl does on a Friday night,
an aerial silks class of course!
an aerial silks class of course!
Kimmy has been doing it and trying to rope me in it for awhile now, so I spontaneously decided to come with her to a private lesson at the instructor's apartment. Yep, the above pic is her living room. It was just us, Kimmy's friend and the teacher. I was definitely intimidated because despite what Kimmy said I knew she was really good -
And before the class I had to sign a waiver that said she will not be held responsible if I become paralyzed or die, something like that.
But the teacher was there every step of the way, I felt like a little kid back in gymnastics.
Still wearing Axl's tattoo
She said it can hold like 2,000 lbs of weight and that you'd break a bone before ripping the fabric.
I'm expecting a call from Cirque Du Soleil any day now!
PS - I don't recommend this after an afternoon of inhaling candy.
3 comments:
I love it and I want to learn aerial silks!! Do they have mother baby aerial silks like mother baby yoga? P.S. you look awesome in your work costume, I can't wait to see you as Ariel!
You are my hero. I feel truly blessed to be featured so prominently in Etc by Ash. It's a good place to be. Let's have ridiculous, candy-fueled adventures more often!
What a great post! Lurve those costumes - hilarious!
See you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment