Thursday, August 19

Happy 2nd Birthday, Etc by Ash!


Yes I just wished my blog happy birthday. But I cannot believe I started this blog two years ago and have been blogging pretty consistently since then. (granted quantity over quality) Here's my first post ever.

Random Thoughts -

~Jujubees aren't that good. Way too chewy and kind of tasteless, yet I can't stop eating them right now.

~There's not one semi likeable housewife on the DC season, but of course I'm not changing the channel.

~Plaid, ruffles, and over the knee boots are still in for fall. I learned that reading my People Style while doing the elliptical today.

~Saw the movie "The Kids Are All Right," way better than I thought it was going to be, give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

~Decided to torture myself by going to Phipps on my lunch break yesterday. Came so close to splurging on Tory Burch gold flats but ran out of the store and bought some cheap jewelry in the juniors section of Nordstrom instead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails