
Saw Eat Pray Love this past weekend and loved it. I read the book last summer on vacation, would definitely recommend reading it in a pretty beach setting. I not surprisingly left the movie with a hankering to travel. It wasn't the most exciting movie I've ever seen but really pretty and well done.
My friend Allison and I went to the Morningside Farmers' Market this past Saturday morning. Just the way I love to spend my weekend mornings, not sleeping the morning away but being out and about.

So many fresh fruits and veggies. I've been eating a ton of fruit lately, granted from Publix but still good.

We then made our way to the bi-annual warehouse sale at the Beehive Co-Op. I bought this cross half off that I plan on hanging in my green and brown themed bathroom.
Allison's sweet dog, Bella
No comments:
Post a Comment