Friday, June 5

Happy Weekend!

Excited for this weekend! I have $10 lawn seats to see No Doubt tonight. Maybe Gwen will sing "It's My Life" - Last time I visited my bro Chris in Brooklyn, he played it on his computer and turned to me and said, "This is the absolute perfect pop song."
 
And everything is right in the world, BBs will be reunited!!! My bestie Rachel is flying in tonight. In case you haven't kept up with my blog long enough, BBs = boss bitches, from our favorite song by Kelis! You might be wondering, what exactly IS a boss bitch? Well today is your lucky day because I'm going to tell you!

You might be a boss bitch if...

~You try to walk into bars without paying a cover, and yell over your shoulder, "Don't worry I'm a boss bitch!"

~You whisper in random guy's ears, "Cause I'm bossy!"

~If you love celebrities. And when I say love celebrities, I mean you know everything about them!  

~If the waiters at your favorite Mexican restaurant all know you, and call you the fajita friends.

~If you look like this:

1 comment:

Allison said...

yay No Doubt concert!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails