~Aldo has great purses, like this one that Rachel and I both bought on sale:

~After I received a free massage at the Virginia Highlands Summerfest, the lady who gave me the massage yelled to everyone within 10 feet proximity, "This girl has absolutely no stress!" So apparently, I'm stress free.
~Gwen Stefani is the most physically fit 39 year-old on the planet. Here's a pic from the concert:
~Confirmed: Flying Biscuit has the best biscuits, Nuevo Laredo has the best salsa, Taqueria Del Sol has the best tacos, and the Treehouse has the cutest patio in Atlanta. Oh and also confirmed is that Rachel and I are still boss bitches.
~I should never paint my toenails with a brand new bottle of nail polish over my carpet.
~Ashton Kutcher was not filming in Atlanta over the weekend. He was attending some stupid graduation ceremony for one of his step daughters in L.A., so lame.
2 comments:
a) that clock is for real creepy
2) that puppy is adorable & you should get one
d) can i start calling you boss bitch at work?
a) Um yeah I know, if I think it's creepy than you know it is.
2) I KNOW I asked Rachel to create a diversion and I was going to steal one
d) YES!!!!!
Post a Comment