It's my first Monday and full work week of the new year and am attempting a healthy start! I got my hair trimmed at Van Michael's, ran errands and stocked up on groceries yesterday. I'm going to try and bring my lunch more often that's something besides frozen food or a sandwich. Made this salad today and had 2 clementines and a handful of almonds with it -
Cheese, olives and tomatoes are my favs, I constantly crave Greek salads. I need to get creative and try some new and different veggies and sources of protein.
I eat a Luna bar for breakfast every weekday -
Did the treadmill and free weights before work this morning, morning workouts really do make all the difference, I'm much more energized throughout the day and sleep much better at night.
I had a nice weekend, went to the Fernbank Museum for the first time and saw Les Mis, loved it! I thought I would get bored and tired (Saw a 9pm showing) but I really didn't, a couple moments when Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe's solos dragged on but I had my Sour Patch Kids to keep me occupied. Allison and I saw it together and afterwards we were splotchy and puffy eyed, went to the bathroom and just looked at each other in the mirror while washing our hands and one of us said, "That was intense." But very good I want to see it again!
And just a Monday pick me up from an email forward from a coworker -
A dog after my own heart :-)








1 comment:
yay for being healthy :) I love hard boiled eggs in salad for protein....or bacon haha
Post a Comment