What I've been up to the last couple weekends -
Two weekends ago I headed to Nashville for friend Hannah's bachelorette party!
We said bye to her sweet golden doodle, Clooney -
Got lunch as soon as we arrived in downtown Nashville, this was taken within minutes of arriving, haha -
Blood orange mimosas and a bellini yum!
Cheers to the bachelorette!
Later that day -
One of Hannah's good friends lives in Nashville and knew lots of great spots. We got half price drinks that were definitely not weak haha at this really cute place before dinner.
Amazing dinner at Holland House
I loved everything I had there, the table split a cheese platter and I got risotto as my entree. Our cocktails were a vodka strawberry concoction that were so good.
After dinner we headed out on the downtown strip -
And heard a lot of great live music
The whole group
Coffee the next morning, we were pretty excited about our latte designs much to the barista's amusement, I think he thought we didn't get out much haha.
Wish I could have a heart latte every morning ♥
A great weekend! :)
Last week was absolutely insane at work, several late nights working into the early morning hours. Although my last few weekends have been a blast getting to spend time and celebrate special occasions with some of my best friends in fun places I was glad to spend this past weekend here in town. And Friday the Boob Trotters had our last fundraiser, we're on the home stretch with our fundraising!
We invited our friends and coworkers to come out to SweetWater Brewery and half the price of ticket sales were donated to us. We raised around $300 so a successful event!
We were excited to see former trot Alexis, but once a trot always a trot!
Pony, Pony's parents, bwown beayah and kitty came out, too! :)
Sheena being a selfless trot and bringing us beers to our table
Thank you so much to everyone who came out, your support has meant so much! I am just a few hundred short of meeting my $2,300 fundraising goal. We really can make a difference in putting an end to this deadly disease.
The next morning we went for a ten mile walk from my condo to Piedmont Park and back. A month to go until the 3-Day, time to get some serious training in!
I read this in my Jesus Calling devotion this morning -
I did not design the human mind to figure out the future. That is beyond your capability. I crafted your mind for continual communication with Me. Bring Me all your needs, your hopes and fears. Commit everything into my care. Turn from the path of planning to the path of peace.
I definitely needed to read that this morning and continually be reminded of it, esp on a rainy Monday. I hope everyone has a great week!






No comments:
Post a Comment