Tuesday, September 4

Surprise Birthday Dinner

Last Wednesday night I had plans to meet Sheena and Allison at Eclipse di Luna for drinks and tapas to discuss important Boob Trotter matters. I went home from work that afternoon, took a nap, rushed to meet them and then walked into the restaurant to be surprised by about 15 of my best friends!


I really was so surprised!


 2 of my fav things, a mojito and a cupcake!


 And my fav people :)


Small group girls


Abby and Blake



Delish tapas, love all the food there esp their fried green beans and goat cheese stuffed peppers!


with Amanda/White Tiger


muah!


Scott/Kitty gave me the brand Cathead vodka! A typical kitty face -


 Ashlison, or what you can see of us taken with my camera phone in the dark restaurant -


A great night with friends! I feel so blessed and thankful for my friends I've made living here in Atlanta over the past four years, don't know what I'd do without them.


 Got home after din and in the mail was this adorable hat from Nashville bestie Rachel to wear during the 3-Day!


Had a great time at Sarah's cabin this past weekend, will post pics this week. Here's one in the meantime -

Love love sweet six month old Baby Vito, so nice spending lots of time with him :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was a good one!

sarah said...

Yay glad you had a great surprise dinner!! Can't wait to see pics from last weekend

Related Posts with Thumbnails