Just now getting around to blogging about my weekend because this was how I was feeling yesterday-
First time I'd ever had one of those it wasn't too bad. It was the low cal kind no way I'd drink 1,000 calories that taste like cough syrup.
I came home from volunteering at the Children's Hospital on Saturday to find sweet Austin who had been dropped off -
His parents, Sheena and Ben, are at the beach so a Hawaiian shirt was in order :)
Met up with Chrissy/Pony, Amanda/White Tiger and friends later on for drinks, dinner and the Yacht Rock concert -
Skinny margs at Escorpion in Midtown
Even though my birthday is still a couple weeks away we told them we were celebrating -
It tasted and burned like gasoline (because I've had gasoline before)
Me dramatic? Never.
After dinner we made our way to Yacht Rock at Park Tavern. We walked there and I did not make a good shoe choice so that was miz. Matt/Bwown Beayah may have pointed out once or twice that he advised us on a more sensible shoe choice earlier that day. "It's a festival!" He kept saying. We caught just the last 30 minutes or so of the concert because it took forev to get our checks at the restaurant. But we managed to make a new friend there -
We thought he looked like Jesus haha so we wanted to take a pic with him and send it to some of our small group girls.
A fun Saturday night out and about in the Atl!
Sunday I took Austin for a walk and we ran into 2 cavaliers -
I think this is what my version of Heaven will be like, cavaliers everywhere!
While running errands got the new berry energy drink from Starbucks, I'm a fan but don't think it's really worth the $3 and something, would rather have a latte.
Things Austin loves:
-Being called Austey in a voice only dolphins can hear
-Going outside and walks (Hey that's not a given for every dog, cough cough Annie)
-His dental chew sticks, he inhales them in .2 seconds
-Laying on cushions and freshly laundered sheets and blankets
-And most of all, attention! Constant attention. Last night he was sitting by me on the couch while I was working on my laptop and I was petting him but then when I'd stop and start typing (you know cause you need two hands) he would paw at my hand to keep petting him. And in the mornings he loves to get right in my face and he literally hugs my neck with his front legs. Last night when I said "Wanna go on a walk!" he got so excited I was having a hard time tying my tennis shoes he kept jumping on me so much haha. And he definitely made push ups (all 10 that I did) more of a challenge than usual. But look how cute he is!
"Stop taking my picture and rub my belly!"
Just bein' a cavalier :)

1 comment:
Aw, Austin is so adorable!! Glad y'all had a fun weekend together! :)
Post a Comment